- Clippers Prove To Be Too Much For SixersPosted 2 days ago
- Roy Halladay To Retire a Blue JayPosted 2 days ago
- Winter Wonder-LincPosted 3 days ago
- The Eagles Say What?Posted 5 days ago
- Flyers Fail To Capitalize, Lose 2-0Posted 9 days ago
- Peter Luukko Resigns from Comcast SpectacorPosted 9 days ago
- Flyers Get ‘Stone-Cold’ Performance In 3-2 Shootout VictoryPosted 11 days ago
- Special Teams Leads Flyers To 2-1 VictoryPosted 12 days ago
- Flyers Need More EffortPosted 14 days ago
- Flyers Sweep Their Home Stand, Defeat Isles 5-2Posted 18 days ago
Fantasy Football pickups for Week Four
- Updated: September 23, 2013
If you’re playing fantasy football right now, you are likely in three positions:
1. Your team is really good.
2. Your team is so-so, couple bad matchups but your team is ready to bounce back.
3. Your team sucks.
Regardless of where your team is, here are some pickups I strongly recommend making to improve or even save your team.
1. Santonio Holmes- Holmes exploded with 5 rec for 153 yards and a score. He is easily the Jets best wide receiver and will be heavily targeted by Geno Smith for the rest of the year. He is a great addition now that the bye weeks have started.
2. Christine Michael- Michael is the backup to Marshawn Lynch in Seattle. If your a Lynch owner, you are more than likely mad he has been underachieving so far this season. Michael looks explosive and is a must own as a handcuff to Lynch. Michael will step in if Lynch struggles continue or gets injured.
3. Charles Clay- The tight end of the Dolphins, Clay is emerging as a favorite target of Ryan Tannehill. He not only starts at tight end, but apparently gets goalline carries well. He is widely available so I suggest grabbing him while you can.
4. Chiefs Defense- I have been saying for weeks to grab them but they are still widely available. The Chiefs racked up five turnovers and a touchdown against the Eagles. They have guys who can get sacks and interceptions. They will get you points when you least expect it.
5. Josh Gordon- Gordon was serving a two game suspension, and was off many people’s radars. Now, if he is still a free agent, grab him. The Browns targeted him 19 times yesterday, and he had 10 catches for 146 yards and a touchdown. Gordon is a troubled, but highly talented receiver. He is also on the trade block and could go to a team, like New England, where his fantasy value will skyrocket.
6. Ryan Tannehill- Speaking of Tannehill, he looks really good so far this year. He has lead the Dolphins to a 3-0 record, and has shown great poise so far. Expect him to put up better numbers as they year goes on and expect him to build better chemistry with Mike Wallace.