- Rangers Block Everything, Take Game Three 4-1Posted 2 days ago
- Flyers Get Help From Unlikely Heroes, Take Game 2 In Comeback FashionPosted 4 days ago
- Flyers Get Outworked In Game One, Lose 4-1Posted 7 days ago
- Sixers End Season With A WinPosted 1 week ago
- 2013-2014 Philadelphia Flyers Playoff Pump-upPosted 1 week ago
- Philadelphia Flyers Sign Shayne GostisbeherePosted 1 week ago
- Andrew MacDonald, Flyers Reach ExtensionPosted 1 week ago
- The Flyers-Rangers Rivalry Needs ThisPosted 1 week ago
- Sixers Squeak by Celtics 113-108Posted 1 week ago
- Flyers-Rangers Playoff Schedule- Round 1Posted 2 weeks ago
Eagles 2013 Training Camp Schedule
- Updated: June 4, 2013
On Tuesday, the Philadelphia Eagles announced the schedule for this years’ training camp. It will feature five practices at Lincoln Financial Field that will be free to the public, along with private practices at the NovaCare Complex that will be open to a limited number of season ticket holders.
Tickets to the five training camp practices will go on sale to the public on Tuesday, June 8 at 2 PM. The tickets, which will be general admission by section, can be obtained by visiting www.philadelphiaeagles.com, www.ticketmaster.com, or by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000. There is an 8-ticket limit per practice.
Eagles President Don Smolenski is very excited to present the Philadelphia fans with this opportunity:
“We are very excited to hold training camp in Philadelphia this sumer. We organized the practice schedule at Lincoln Financial Field to begin in late July and run throughout the entire month of August so that our fans and their families would have opportunities to come and see the team up close. We are opening up the lower bowl first for fan seating and will open up additional seats as needed. We want this to be a fun atmosphere for our fans and can’t wait to feel their energy as we get ready for the regular season.”
In addition to these practices, for the first time since 1998, the Eagles will be holding joint practices with another team. On August 6-7, prior to the preseason game at Lincoln Financial Field on August 9, the Eagles will be practicing with the New England Patriots at the NovaCare Complex. Season ticket holders will be randomly invited to attend these practices.
- Parking- For practices at Lincoln Financial Field, parking will be free. The lots will open three hours prior to the start of practice (9:30AM).
- Entry to Stadium- The HeadHouse Plaza will open at 10:30AM and the interior gates will open at 11:30AM. All fans should enter the stadium through the Northeast and Xfinity gates only.
- Concessions- Concessions will be available inside the stadium. Alcoholic beverages will not be sold.
The complete 2013 Training Camp schedule is provided below. Please click on the image to view it clearly in a new window.
For great deals on the Eagles preseason and regular season tickets, follow the link. (Philadelphia Eagles Tickets)