The weekend was set, Super Bowl Sunday was finally here! On the grandest stage of them all, the Baltimore Ravens defeated the San Fransisco 49ers, 34-31. Unfortunately, half of the Superdome's lights shut off.
- Who needs lights anyway? (Buzz on Broad)
- Joe Flacco and the Baltimore Ravens were able to maintain their lead, as they are now the 2012-2013 NFL Lombardi Trophy winners. (Baltimore Beat Down)
- Last week rumors were swirling around that Allen Iverson was being looked at by the Dallas Mavericks D-league. Iverson respectfully declined their offer, via twitter. Now that we have seen AI struggle at age 37, what is his legacy here in Philadelphia? (Huffington Post)
- The 76ers were able to pull out a win at the Wells Fargo Center on Friday night. They defeated the Sacramento Kings, 89-80. (Sixers Sense)
- Last week the Memphis Grizzlies traded Rudy Gay to the Toronto Raptors. So what does that mean for the Sixers trade market? (Buzz on Broad)
- The Flyers improved their record to 3-6 (!) on saturday night, as they defeated the Carolina Hurricanes, 5-3. You may not believe it, but they scored on the power play, don't believe me? (The Orange Update)