Yes, you read the title correctly. The Ravens have added the former Eagles defensive coordinator to their staff. The Flyers recieved some bad news regarding a fourth liner. The Sixers were being the Sixers last night.
- Ravens add former Philadelphia Eagles defensive coordinator Juan Castillo to their staff. Castillo will be a run consultant for the Baltimore Ravens, as their next game is the Super Bowl. (Bleeding Green)
- Eagles head coach Chip Kelly (still not used to that) is in the process of evaluating the tema's roster. Chip had a sit down with one key question mark for next season, Michael Vick. Kelly thought the meeting went well. (USA Today)
- The Flyers received some sour news today, as reports came out that the energetic Zac Rinaldo will be out a week. Rhino will be out with a right thigh laceration. (The Reporter)
- Besides the news of Zac Rinaldo's leg injury, the Flyers also made a roster move. The team has recalled Adirondack Phantom Tye McGinn. (The Orange Update)
- The Flyers look to grab their first win of the 2013 season tonight against the team that ended their season last year. The Flyers head to New Jersey to face the Devils, the team that eliminated them in five games last postseason. (The Orange Update)
- As for the Sixers, they had a big game vs the San Antonio Spurs on Monday night. Unfortunately, the Sixers fell to the Spurs, 90-85. (Liberty Ballers)
- I bid you a pleasant Adu. The Philadelphia Union have announced that they will not be bringing Freddy Adu back. The team tried to alter his contract, and in the end they dismissed him. (CSN Philly)